Contact us: Email keyouwangwarts@hotmail.com Skype:keyouwangwarts@hotmail.com

4/15/2013

Can Keyouwang cure genital warts at home


The following is part content of collected online chat between a customer and our customer service. Because of the privacy, W stands for the customer and C is our customer service. The conversation happens after the customer uses our product. Forgive that we omit information that involve in customer’s privacy. Hope it is helpful!


W: hello, I use your product for one day.
C: What can I do for you?
W: Thank you! I only want to tell you that your product is amazing because it really works for me. After day’s work, I identify the results that the infected area turns black as your worker told me before.
C: Keyouwang is an effective and all natural solution for genital warts.
W: Yes, now I trust that. I suspected its efficacy so I bought only one bottle to try at the first.
C: We understand your first doubt on our product. However, the results prove that it is effective than any treatment that you had before.
W: Yes, I went to hospital for laser treatment which is painful. But I am also disappointed at the limited results. In addition, laser surgery is so expensive. It is more unbearable that new warts appear again after months.
C: Our product is able to prevent genital warts from recurring because it can kill the underlying virus which is the primary cause. The laser treatment only removes the visible warts but not killing the underlying virus.
W: I believe that. I will persist in apply your product and buy another two bottles. I hope it can completely cure my genital warts.
C: It is able to cure the genital warts if you persist on application till all the warts go away. Now, do you mean you want order two bottle?
W: Yes, buy two bottles.
C: I will arrange delivery.
W: Thank you! Bye
C: Bye.

Postscript note: Keyouwang can cure genital warts. It is an effective and natural solution for genital warts. You can be one of our customers who get rid of genital warts soon.
Have any question? Email Keyouwang@hotmail.com 

没有评论:

发表评论

Expert Online