Contact us: Email keyouwangwarts@hotmail.com Skype:keyouwangwarts@hotmail.com

9/03/2013

Helping others makes us happy


Although our website (www.genitalwartstop.com) is about genital warts removal, a lot of visitors who suspect they may have genital warts skim through the articles. I also feel very happy if the article could help them.
About one month ago, i got an email from a man which comes from Nigeria. He wrote:
“I spoke with you concerning a lump i have in my anus. Even after I told you I was not having money for treatment you still opted to help me. I want to happily inform you that I later visited a doctor and he confirmed it was pile and not warts. Thanks for everything.
Paul, Nigeria”
I felt so happy when i received a thank-you letter. As a matter of fact, i think i do nothing but gave some suggestions. However, i understand helping others makes me happy. The following is our conversation content.
Doctor: Welcome to our website. We provide pure plant, safe, fast-acting and effective solution for genital warts.Need help?
Visitor: Good morning, my name is paul
Doctor:hello, paul
Visitor: Please I had pile and the pains had gone after like 4 montns i found a growth on my anus and when i asked my friends i was told it was anal warts
Doctor:do you go to see a doctor for a diagnosis?
Visitor:Yes, when i first had the acute pain in my anus each time i went to toilet i saw a doctor and he said it was was pile and asked me to eat a lot of vegetatbles. I did and the pains and blood stains are gone but there s still this lump but sadly i cannot afford the cost of seeing a doctor again as i am an unemployed person and has no one to help me out
Doctor: you mean you are not diagnosed with genital warts by the doctor.
Visitor: No i was not
Doctor: i think you may not have anal warts. generally, anal warts do not cause pain.
Visitor: No, sir I mean that at first I had pain, then the doctor said pile and now the pains are gone but a growth which often brings out mucus now came out there.
Doctor: do you have anal sex with a partner who has genital warts?
Visitor: No sir I have neber had anal sex in my life
Visitor: I have never had anal sex in my life
Doctor: is there such growth on genital area?
Visitor: No sir, there is none
Doctor: according to your condition, they may not be genital warts.
Doctor:there is a simple test to tell whether they are genital warts.
Visitor: Sir, please what do you suggest that I do as I cannot afford any medical cost. I am so worried
Visitor: Please how can i get this test? Is it free?
Doctor: A gauze strip or piece of cloth is first soaked in white vinegar. It is then wrapped around the genital area of the individual for approximately 10 minutes.
Doctor:the parts of the genital area that become white are identified to as potential genital warts.
Visitor: White vinegar? Is it the normal vinegar sold in the market?
Doctor: yes
Visitor:I hope they are like fruits or are they processed? Am sorry to ask i have not seen or used one before I have only heard women say vinegar. I live in a remote place in Africa. At times the names of these things confuse me. Am sorry to bother you with this
Doctor:Paule, there is no fruits which can help to remove the warts. Now, you need to understand whether they are genital warts.
Visitor:Sorry sir I mean where can I buy the vinegar as I have not seen one before nor know how it looks like. I have only heard its name
Visitor:Is it sold in medicine shops or in the market or where?
Doctor:sorry, i don't know where it is sold in your country. I am from China. White vinegar is so common and be sold in a store in China.
Doctor: i think maybe in the market
Visitor:Thank you so much sir, I'd go look for it now.
Doctor:you are welcome
Visitor:Sorry sir, after the test, would I still be able to reach you to tell you the outcome?
Visitor:I mean, if its anal warts, how do I get treatment? Is there any cheap drug i can buy in medicine shops without having to visit a doctor
Doctor:if they are the warts, you can buy over-the-counter medications to remove them.
Visitor:Any particaular one,sir?
Doctor:this is my email address keyouwangwarts@hotmail.com
Doctor:if they are anal warts, you can send me email.
Doctor:and perhaps i can help you
Visitor: I am gateful, sir. May Almighty God bless and protect you.
I always tell myself to try everything to help the people who are suffering from genital warts because they can have a normal life. For our customers, i dedicated to helping them get rid of genital warts as early as possible because helping others makes us happy.

没有评论:

发表评论

Expert Online