Contact us: Email keyouwangwarts@hotmail.com Skype:keyouwangwarts@hotmail.com

9/02/2013

Love does not end due to genital warts



Several days ago, i received an email from one of my customers i called her Lily here. She had vaginal warts and ordered three bottles to remove the warts. After she used for several days, she sent me an email. In the email she wrote
“i have ordered from you before. i would love to get a free bottle. Do i qualify for a free bottle though i have oredered from you before. i would like to order a bottle for my boyfreind on his penis if i qualify for a free bottle. Thanks”
Yes, we offer one bottle to our new customers who would like to try. And she or he only need to pay for the postage fee. After we receive the postage fee, we will ship it to them. I told her she qualified for a free bottle to try for her boyfriend. The next day, she told me she would like one free bottle and 2 paid bottles for her boyfriend. She asked how much. I told 175 USD. And i sent the Paypal link to her via email. However, two days pasted and she did not finish the payment yet. I was so confused about that. She told she worried that his boyfriend could not bear the pain which happens during treatment. As a matter of fact, every customer has different levels of burning sensation. Only people who has no genital warts has no burning sensation. If you spray on the healthy skin such as on hand, nothing happens. The level of burning sensation is related to corporeity and the mucous membrane of infected area. In some cases, the painful sensation only last for 2-3 minutes. As the warts disappear and potential virus becomes less. The burning sensation subsides.
She told me in the email “ my boyfriend is in the jail. He's a real baby who can't take pain even more than I. I hope the intense pain vows set.”
In the email she sent me, i know she loves her boyfriend very much. No matter who gets the genital warts firstly, love does not end due to genital warts.

没有评论:

发表评论

Expert Online