Contact us: Email keyouwangwarts@hotmail.com Skype:keyouwangwarts@hotmail.com

9/23/2013

Experience of Keyouwang from customers


“so far today is my 3rd application. for each application I do 2 sprays cause the affected area not large. the spray smells like BBQ sauce btw. I feel burning and stinging sensation for awhile, its bearable and am glad its killing the virus. As for the warts it has grown from meaty red slight cloudy white to a firm white cluster with a bit of grey at the end. I wonder when will it turn black as stated in your website cause I only left with 3 sprays right? and I am supposed to stop for a few days? the wart is located just below the head of my penis and is covered by my foreskin. after shower I just use tissue to ensure the area is dry before doing 2 sprays. I do the spray before bed and early morning. Will keep you posted!”
Reply: 
If it is possible, i suggest you use gauze which is more effective. How to do?
I advise you to test where there is latent virus with our product. You can directly spray on the genital area. And then if the skin turns white, it means there is potential virus on that places. You need to apply Keyouwang on that places to kill the potential virus. Sometimes, although there is no visible warts, potential virus may stays underneath.
Then, cover the infected area with a piece of gauze wetted by Keyouwang(remember do not use too much once. If using too much, it causes much pain and swelling) and keep it there for 10-15 minutes. If the gauze becomes dry, spray again.
Because our product is from pure plant extract so it is with herbal scent. It is normal.
Yes, it is slightly painful when using because it works for HPV. If you spray on the normal skin, nothing happens. Don’t worry about that.
Generally speaking, the warts fall off in 3-5 days. After a couple days’ application, the warts turn dark and become hard. The surface of warts begin to peel off. Eventually, they fall off. In some cases, warts fall off in one day which is related to warts location and reaction of body to Keyouwang liquid. A customer from Canada has oral warts. He told us one wart fall off in one day. So the time that it takes to get rid of warts is a little different from person to person. According to customers’ feed-back and experience, generally 3-5 days.
If the skin of warts slough, you need to stop 2-3 days to wait for skin to heal.
If the warts fall off, also you need to stop for 2-3 days.
Any question, please contact me. I am her to help you!
Maylee

没有评论:

发表评论

Expert Online