Contact us: Email keyouwangwarts@hotmail.com Skype:keyouwangwarts@hotmail.com

10/08/2013

Where to buy Keyouwang if you are from Nigeria



D:Welcome to our website. We provide pure plant, safe, fast-acting and effective solution for genital warts.Need help?
Visitor: Please do you ship to Nigeria? If yes how many days and how much is the shipping cost
D: yes
Visitor: about 6 days.
Visitor:How much will shipping cost
D: the cost shipping is 72 USD. if ordering 3 bottles, we reduce half postage fee. 6 bottles are free shipping
Visitor: Really? That's great. Intend ordering 6.
Visitor: Pls do you accept debit cards?
D: ordering 6 bottles?
Visitor: yes
Visitor: its an American bank
Visitor: so can I order frm your site straight away
D: does the debit cards has the logo with visa or master?
Visitor:It has the master card logo
D: yes, may i know your email. i will send the paypal link to you via email.
D: you can payl via Paypal. after we receive your payment, your ordered will be shipped. and a tracking number will be given so that you roughly know when you get the package.
Visitor: It's XXXX
Visitor: Can I pay via the PayPal link?
D: yes.
Visitor: we don't use PayPal here excerpt it works with all master cards
D: if the debit card has the logo with master, you can pay via Paypal
Visitor :if you can send be the bank number and the routing number, I can wire money from Nigeria to you
D: ok, you can pay with other payment method. i will send it to you via email. you could choose one which is available in Nigeria
Visitor: Ok thanks
Visitor: Hi! I just replied your mail. I want to wire the money. I would need your business address. They often request for that whilst filling the forms
D: Zhonghua South Street No.585 Shijiazhuang, Hebei,China
Visitor: Ok thanks
D: after you sent the payment, informe me via email.
Visitor: will definitely do. I guess I can just reply the email you sent to me
D: yes. that is our offical email.
Visitor: i pray this works! Pray for me
D: Rest assured. we have a lot of satisfied customers at home and abroad.

2 条评论:

  1. please i will like to get intouch with this nigeria visitor who communicated with your company. i am also a nigeria and i need the same product. i want to find out from him how he paid and whether it worked. please i wil be glad if you can allow me have his email. so that he can direct me

    回复删除
  2. I need this product please please contact me

    回复删除

Expert Online